NLC Education Council Elections
Faculty (ten elected positions)
2 year term
Support Staff (two elected positions)
2 year term
Students (two elected posities)
1 year term
Election Rules for Candidates
In September 2016, the Registrar established the following guidelines for all candidates to follow:
- Campaign posters are allowed, however, they may only be posted on College bulletin boards.
- Campaigning may happen up to and including election day.
- Campaigning may not happen within 25 meters of a poll (including the advance polling stations)
All candidates are encouraged to talk with other students:
- To discuss how they will represent them at the Board or Education Council;
- To encourage them to vote; and
- To engage with all candidates about the issues that concern them most.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Questions or concerns regarding the violation of these rules may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that while the identify of the source will be protected, the Registrar will not accept anonymous complaints.