500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Dual Credit programs allow students in grades 11 and 12 to gain credits towards secondary school graduation while also earning credits in a post-secondary academic course, vocational program, or trade or Apprenticeship.
Each participating School District has an agreement with Northern Lights College regarding the payment of tuition fees for Dual Credit programs. For details, check with your secondary school counsellor.
How do I apply?
- Meet with your secondary school counsellor.
- Ensure that you have completed the prerequisites before the program starts.
- Design your timetable to accommodate the Dual Credit program.
- Sign the Letter of Understanding and have your parent or guardian sign.
- Complete an NLC Application form and return it to your counsellor, who will forward it to the College with all paperwork completed.
Residence space at NLC is available at the Dawson Creek and Fort St. John campuses. Please note that minimum age for living in Residence is 17 years.
Northern Opportunities represents a regional collaboration of industry, Aboriginal organizations, education and government.