500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Entry-level positions in a variety of fields such as food service, customer service, retail, and hospitality. Graduates also may be eligible to ladder into course offerings in Career and College Preparation programs.
Location: Dawson Creek Campus
Length: 19 weeks
Start: September and February
Fees: Current Fee Schedule
The student must:
- have support of family, advocate, and referring agency (where applicable);
- have transportation independent of the College;
- be 17 years of age or have a special arrangement with the School District, and/or the instructor.
- The program is not eligible for Canada Student Loans.
- Tuition fees are applicable for the three safety ticket courses required for work experience: Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 1, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), and FOODSAFE Level 1.
- Work experience placements are arranged to match a student's field of interest and, where possible, to offer an opportunity for paid employment following the volunteer placement.
- The information on this program page is a summary of the official Program Completion Guide approved by NLC’s Education Council. Download a PDF of the Program Completion Guide.
APPLY NOW for the Job Education and Training program
Do you need more information?
Program Contact: Carole Taylor
(not required for program completion; however, may be needed for work experience/employment)