How to Apply Online
To submit an application for a regular, full-time program,
you may use the secure external application site -
BC Post-Secondary Application Service (EducationPlannerBC - link at logo below).
Some helpful hints are available for using EducationPlannerBC.
Student Services or an Admissions Officer will contact you within a few days of your application being received.
How to Apply In Person, via Mail, FAX or Email
The Student Services department at any NLC campus is your first point of contact at any NLC campus for information on any program or the application process.
- Print off the appropriate application or registration form here:
- Submit the completed application form, transcripts of secondary and post-secondary education, and any other required information specified in the program’s Admission Prerequisites.
- Consult with Student Services or an Admissions Officer for more information on, or to register for, any assessment(s) required to meet the Admissions Prerequisites for your program.
- Complete any assessments required, or provide any additional documentation, required to meet the Admission Prerequisites for your program.
- Wait for a Letter of Acceptance from NLC indicating that you have met the prerequisites, been accepted into the program to which you applied, and that a seat is available in that program for the upcoming intake.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Complete any additional requirements that were outlined in your Letter of Acceptance.
- Pay the balance of your tuition and any other outstanding fees no later than the first day of class for your program.
General Contact Information
Main Switchboard: 250-782-5251
Toll Free: 1-866-463-6652 (1-866-INFO-NLC)
Student Services Contact Information
How to Apply
If you are not a Canadian citizen and wish to enroll at Northern Lights College, you may do so by contacting the International Education department by email: email@example.com, or by going to the International Education webpage