Non-Refundable Application Fee $50 (NLC staff/student) or $100 (non-NLC student) GST and PST will be applied to all stays under 30 days.
Long Term Stay
Damage Deposit $200.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Four Bedroom Units $520 per month per occupant
- Two Bedroom Units $585 per month per occupant
- Family unit (2-bed) $1,105 per month; 3 or more beds $1,255 per month
(Under 21 nights)
All short-term stay suites are four-bedroom units.
(Minimum Advance Cancellation Policy - 48 hours; Minimum 2 nights per stay)
Check-out time 4 pm
$40 per night, or $ 240 per week, per occupant - plus PST and GST
*Residence fees include electricity, heat, hot water, basic cable, access to the campus internet, and free parking for 1 vehicle/suite (plug in and non-plug in stalls are available). Rental fees are payable prior to or on the first day of occupancy.
Fees and Payment
Residence occupants are responsible for payment for the first and last month’s rent or for the length of their program for which they are registered to stay on campus, whichever is shorter. Monthly payment in its entirety is due on the first (1st) day of each month. Non-payment of rent will result in initiation of eviction proceedings.
See Student Services for appropriate payment methods.
For More Information Contact:
Chris Parrett - Residence Manager
Phone: (250) 787-6239
* The College reserves the right to modify or cancel any program, course, timetable, fees, or objective without notice or prejudice.
* All Residence occupants are reminded to familiarize themselves with the Student Residence Guide and Handbook.