The Academic Schedule
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Academic courses are normally delivered in a 15-week schedule in one of three semesters. The College also offers compressed courses in a seven week format. Semesters are:
- Fall: September to December
- Winter: January to April
- Spring: May to August.
- Intersession: May through June
- Summer session: July through August
In addition, some programs, follow a 20-week term:
- 20-week Fall: September through January
- 20-week Winter: February through June
All dates noted above are approved by the College Education Council.
Academic Schedules by Academic Year