Note: Award applications will only be accepted starting two (2) months before the specific award deadline. Applications received prior to this will not be considered.
- Determine the awards you are eligible to apply for.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- The awards catalog may be sorted by clicking the column heading at the top of each column. For example, to sort by Application Deadline, click on Application Deadline.
- “Region-wide” awards indicate awards that are available to students studying at any NLC campus.
- “Continuous” application deadline awards indicate awards that may be applied for at any time.
- Complete one application per award.
- For awards with financial need as a criterion, complete the budget form as accurately as possible. Application forms can be found on each award page by visiting Student Awards and Grants or our Forms page.
- Confirm your application forms are completed in full. Remember to include your student ID number, Social Insurance Number (SIN), and signature.
- Make sure to attach any essays, letters, and/or documentation required with each application.
- Submit your completed applications to the financial aid officer on your campus by the application deadline.
- Contact financial aid at email@example.com if you require assistance or have questions about the process or awards.
Simplifying the Application Process:
- You can print out one general application form and complete it (don’t write in the award name and amount of award)
- Photocopy the filled out form
- After photocopying, write in each award name and amount – keeping in mind to submit one application per award and ensuring you meet the criteria for each award
- Attach any essays, letters, and/or documentation required with each application.