*Please see the ELECTIONS webpage for more information regarding NLC Elections.
You are invited …
The Education Council is looking for staff, faculty and students who wish to become involved in setting the educational direction of Northern Lights College.
What ? To add your voice to the Northern Lights Education Council.500 Internal Server Error
Why ? To become involved in this legislated governance council that works as part of the NLC team in setting the processes, policies and overall education environment for Northern Lights College.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Members are expected to:
- Attend meetings on a regular basis on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 1:15 to 3:00 pm.
- Ensure the academic excellence of Northern Lights College curriculum by actively examining course outlines and program completion guides before they are offered by the College.
- Participate in Sub-Committees and Ad-Hoc Committees when required.
- Engage in discussion and decisions regarding Education Policies.
- Carry out the responsibilities as mandated under the College and Institute Act
Being a member of Education Council can provide you with an excellent opportunity to learn and understand the full scope of what Northern Lights College does.
For more insight and information contact any members of the council or contact:
Audra Holloway(click to email) - Phone: 1-866-463-6652 or 250-782-5251 ext. 1272
NLC Education Council Bylaws
NLC Education Council Election Rules